Palazzo pants are long women’s pants cut with a loose, extremely wide leg that flares out from the waist.
The summer season creates the perfect atmosphere for palazzo pants as they are loose and tend to be flattering in light, flowing fabrics that are breathable in hot weather.
There is a wealth of choice when you’re deciding what to wear with palazzo pants, and it all depends on the occasion and the look you want to achieve.
• For an unfussy approach, choose plain palazzos in vibrant colour and wear them with a plain contrasting top.
• To give emphasis to the flaring nature of your palazzos, go for a stretch top such as a classic tee, crop top or spaghetti top.
• Pair your pants with short or crop tops for a cute look.
Palazzo Pants: Quick Guide To Styling Them
• There are several colours to choose from. Go for bold and dark colours to pair with light coloured tops.
• Embellished and stylish pants can make for a great statement outfit.
• Printed pants can look great with plain tops. While you can go for plain pants to pair with printed tops.
Follow Our Activities On Facebook
4 hours ago
Bimbo Ademoye, Mofe Duncan Star In ’13 Letters’
The official trailer for ’13 Letters’, GidiBoxOffice’s first original feature film, has been released ahead of its October theatrical release….
Nigerian Startups might just be Crippled by a Recently Leaked bill
Over the years there has been talks of amendment on the 2007 Act of the National Information & Technology Agency (NITDA).
Why We Love Kelechi Amadi Obi
The definition of talent is Kelechi Amadi’s iconic story. Imagine a person who studies law in school, gets called to Bar, and leaves it all for something different and unrelated…Painting!