Palazzo pants are long women’s pants cut with a loose, extremely wide leg that flares out from the waist.
The summer season creates the perfect atmosphere for palazzo pants as they are loose and tend to be flattering in light, flowing fabrics that are breathable in hot weather.
There is a wealth of choice when you’re deciding what to wear with palazzo pants, and it all depends on the occasion and the look you want to achieve.
• For an unfussy approach, choose plain palazzos in vibrant colour and wear them with a plain contrasting top.
• To give emphasis to the flaring nature of your palazzos, go for a stretch top such as a classic tee, crop top or spaghetti top.
• Pair your pants with short or crop tops for a cute look.
Palazzo Pants: Quick Guide To Styling Them
• There are several colours to choose from. Go for bold and dark colours to pair with light coloured tops.
• Embellished and stylish pants can make for a great statement outfit.
• Printed pants can look great with plain tops. While you can go for plain pants to pair with printed tops.
Follow Our Activities On Facebook
CBN Freezes Risevest, Bamboo, Trove and Chaka Bank Account.
Central Bank of Nigeria has frozen the accounts of Risevest, Bamboo, Trove, and Chaka founders for the next six months.
Hacklab Foundation Partners BlueAfric Media to Host AI Hackathon in Nigeria
The largest hackathon in West Africa is set to take place in Lagos, Nigeria, with BlueAfric Media at the forefront of communications for the event.