Losing weight is not always a positive experience.
Simply because the world today is revolving into a bagged criticizing space, people no longer feel safe and secured in their own clothes, body, etc. Size 12 and above girls are roughly looking for any means whatsoever to look like models on the cover of a magazine; disregarding the possible psychological and physical side effects of losing weight wrongly or rapidly.
Though this doesn’t necessarily refer the female gender, 95% of these effects still call out to them.
The society has done nothing but poison peoples mindset; in truth, we make up the society and no one is to blame but us. Modeling isn’t just a thing for the slim or skinny girls, it has never been. The earlier we stop body shamming the better for us all.
No matter your personal or innovative motivation for losing weight, the benefits of having a healthy weight are indisputable.
Nutritionist and dietitian experts have spoken about some of the physical and emotional side effects people experience during or after weight loss — and what you could do to avoid or deal with them.
Although everyone who loses weight won't suffer from these things, it's important to be aware of them and to talk to a doctor if they do occur.
· 1. You could develop saggy skin and stretch marks: In a bizarre attempt to transform into a size 10 model you may just end up with skin looking like the bulldog from Tom and Jerry. Saggy skin and stretch marks are results of losing weight rapidly; this is as a result of the skin being unable to shrink as quickly as the body. "Focus on slow, steady weight loss at a rate of about one to two pounds per week to give the skin time to shrink along with the body."
· 2. You may miss your period: The stress placed on the body during weight lose may impact your period. The more weight you lose and the faster you lose weight, the more likely your period will be affected. This happens because your body thinks it is starving hormonal.
· 3. You may feel colder: Your body is going to lower your metabolic rate when you lose weight to try to conserve energy and in conserving energy, it doesn't have a lot of extra calories to keep you warm. Another reason may be because your body doesn’t have enough fat acting as insulator to keep you warm like it used to.
· 4. Lack of proper sleep: The relationship between sleep and food is complicated. Not only does what and when you eat affect sleep, but sleep also affects your food choices. If you want to sleep well at night, you want your tryptophan levels to go up, the way to do that is to have a little carbohydrate with protein and that will hastily increase tryptophan levels in the brain and melatonin. When you don't eat enough or you're eating fewer calories, that hormonal balance changes and so you're not lulled to sleep [instead] you're activated, and your body will always look for food. This is a bit tricky because in an attempt to quench your cravings you might just end up getting back the weight you supposedly lost.
· 5.You could taste food differently: This has nothing to do with growing out of anything, you just begin to have different cravings, which is simply because of the hormonal changes that influence how taste receptors relays information to the brain.
· 6. You may have a hard time continuing to lose weight: The more weight you lose, the harder it is to continue. Regaining weight and weight loss plateaus are common after losing lots of weight, and are often due to a lower metabolic rate. This mainly happens as a result of the loss of lean body mass and the fact that the body now needs fewer calories to function.
· 7. You could get depressed: Losing weight is not a cure-all medication. The dissatisfaction or disappointment you get after going on a weight lose diet and spending hours in the gym for months without an applaud able or commendable result is enough to send bolts of depression down your spine.Read More
It’s been accurately proven that various spa therapies benefit the human body on a physiological level, far beyond the mere relaxation prompted by visiting a spa.
Lilburn spa in its fullness and wellness has been equipped to not just feed your eyes or provide fanciful photo background but to marinate and adorn your body with the beauty it deserves.