blueprint afric logo
Nigerian Governors Approves for release of 1 Billion Dollars to Fight Boko Haram
By Tochukwu Ekoh

Governors Nigerian Governors have given their approval for release of $1b from Excess Crude Account to fight Boko Haram

The decision was revealed by the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, while briefing State House correspondents.

The governors had held a meeting with the National Economic Council (NEC), chaired by vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

Ibrahim Dakwanbo,the Governor of Gombe State, had previously said the Excess Crude Oil account had a balance of $2.317 billion as at Wednesday, December 13.

Obaseki said the announcement of the approval was made during the NEC meeting by the chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), Abdulaziz Yari, and the Zamfara State Governor.

   Recommend to friends
   Related Posts
time posted comments 0  views 69 
time posted comments 0  views 95 
   Comments
   Website Comments
   Leave Comment

Blueprint T.V
View All Post    
Latest Posts
Latest Tweets
Tweet Us     
Blueafric Media
Ogwugo market
LILBURN FITNESS CENTER ENUGU
Lilburn Product
Lilburn Spa
Lilburn Loyalty Reward Card